Coming soon - 3d prints on a budget

Oyvind
This post was recognized by Oyvind!

Vincent Mitchell was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 50 points.

I am just now getting into 3d printing and once I am up and running, I will print member-requested items at my cost + shipping.  I will begin doing this in late August, early September. 

Once I get my setup fine-tuned, I will be taking orders.  I will also provide a modestly priced design fee for folks who know they need something but there is no ready-made 3d design already out there. 

All costs will be estimates as the final cost will be based on the item weight of the print, so it will vary accordingly.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
Oyvind
This post was recognized by Oyvind!

KimZ was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 50 points.

Hi Vincent ciao Alberto!

Not meaning to hijack the thread but if any UK builders want 3D printing I can help too! 

I'm currently running a FLSUN QQS delta and a Bambulabs P1 corexy, so I can print tall stuff on the delta if necessary or exceptionally good stuff on the Bambu!

I was thinking of printing the pen-plotter parts if anyone is interested in having a go at building one - most the bugs ironed out of the design!

Bests KZ

• Like 2

@KimZ

That's great.  We can have one place for anyone who needs a part and they can choose the closest one to them.  I am actually still standing up my setup, so I may not be offering prints in September.  I have been making the table and enclosure for the printer and that's been taking some time.  I will post again when I am actually ready to print.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I am not there yet, but tomorrow my printer enclosure will be completed.  It took a minute to put together as it's a custom build and I had to engineer some of the parts, which would have been easier to produce had I had a 3d printer to manufacture them.  That irony is not lost on me. When I get a minute I'll take some pictures.  I think I am about 2-weeks from taking anyone's request to print.  Sorry for the delay. 🙂

• Like 2